Monday 3 September 2012

My last update was back in mid-June, and I can't quite believe as I write this that we somehow find ourselves in September!
I have been busy adhering to my Nutrional Balancing programme as much as possible, and finally feel that I've got into some sort of rhythm with things on most days. With detox procedures which assist the body's main eliminative organs with their job, preparing fresh healthy meals, meditation sessions and getting adequate sleep, the programme asks for considerable commitment and discipline.
Of course, with Yoga and Classical music studies in my past I've had some practice at this.

I received the results of my first hair sample retest about a month ago, and, most importantly, I have my audiofile with the skilled interpretation of the analysis. There have been some big changes in a couple of things. Several of my macro mineral levels have changed dramatically. The macro minerals are the seven minerals considered to be the most important in body chemistry. NB narrows the initial focus to the first four, namely; Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Sodium (Na) and Potassium (K). The founder of the NB science, Dr Paul Eck, discovered that even more important than the individual levels of these four minerals, were the relationships between them. He called these the mineral ratios. Certain mineral ratios he linked with key issues within the body's metabolic and cellular functions, such as the Ca/Mg ratio, which he named the blood sugar ratio.
On this current test, my Ca/Mg ratio has widened which means it's taken a down turn. I've been told this is effected by the consumption of too many sweets or refined carbs, but seeing as I have continued to eliminate these from my diet since mid-January, this trend actually denotes something called retracing. Retracing is pretty unique to deep healing techniques, as it's a process the body and mind go through when peeling off layers of illness. The body is clever and creates compensation patterns until illness advances so far that the body can't cope and symptoms reach uncomfortable levels. Most of us turn to medications at this point, as I myself have done in the past, and often times these can be necessary to limit potentially life-threatening conditions, but not always. As the body truly heals, compensation patterns and layers begin to peel away over time, and the problems may even resurface, such as a condition that started out as acute, and then became chronic. This process happens in reverse as the condition or compensation leaves the body, returning to an acute condition and then 'coming off'. It actually, makes perfect sense, but is not an easy process to honour, as it requires courage and a good deal of patience. It's no overnight fix, but it is thorough.

Next up is some good news. My adrenal ratio has improved! I'm not out of the woods yet, in fact, I'm showing yet more signs of de-compensation or retracing in this area too, but the work is underway, which is wonderful, and would explain why my energy levels fluctuate dramatically.
My vitality ratio has also improved. Perhaps the icing on the cake with this most recent test, is the evidence that I have 'dumped' half the Mercury I was carrying, and almost half the Aluminium!
Apparently, practically everyone today is harbouring toxic levels of up to a dozen heavy metals. Many of these metals are considered necessary for health at low levels, and come under the heading of trace minerals, such as Aluminium and Arsenic.
Currently, I am dumping Mercury, Aluminium, Lead and Arsenic. Whilst being incredibly exciting and positive, this would help to explain why I have been feeling so rough these past three to four months! Sleep has been difficult, thought patterns have been erratic and much brain fog (or brain 'frog' as I described it not long ago!) has been evident. I've also had powerful bouts of anxiety. These are caused by Mercury and Aluminium dumping. As these metals come loose from organs such as the liver, brain tissue and ovaries, they have to pass into the blood on their way out of the body, and at this point they do further damage......of course.

It is still early days with this healing programme. I am five months in and already seeing amazing signs of healing. I am beginning to feel that things are improving, and to see the results in black and white is very reassuring.

If you're interested in this method or know someone with health issues that might be, please take the time to look at Dr Wilson's site, where there are over 600 articles on all manner of health conditions ranging from physical to mental and emotional: http://drlwilson.com/index.htm

Until next time,

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers